Terms And Conditions
Welcome to smallbusinessloansalberta.ca! We are one of the leading online loan arranger of Canadian market. We offer the necessary assistance to the people looking for cash assistance by connecting them with the leading lending firms. But before making the use of this site and its service, please read the terms and conditions mentioned below. By accessing this website you give your acceptance to the following terms and disclaimers.
- Our services are available for the Canadian citizens who are more than 18 years of age. You are free to access the site if you are an adult citizen who can bind in legal contract.
- To get our help in finding the right lending partner, you need to register with us by offering correct, complete and current details. In case of any change, you are advised to immediate update us with the necessary change.
- Always use the secured way to communicate with us as we hold no responsibility for any damage occurred due to using our site.
Copyright And Intellectual Property Law
- The material available at smallbusinessloansalberta.ca is fully protected under the Copyright and Intellectual Property Law. Our visitors and registered clients are authorized to temporarily save or download the needed details form the site for their personal usage only. The modification or reproduction of the material of this website for any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- It is visitor's responsibility to check the updates and then make the decision of registering with use. So, regularly check for updates so you won't regret on your decision.
Third Party Websites
- It is noteworthy that we offer the general information and representative examples of the loan terms. The details presented at the website should not be considered as an expert advice. One should take a look at the offer made by the lender carefully before making the decision. We are not at all accountable for the lending decision took by you.
- We don't promise that information available at the website is error free. But, we promptly take action if we find any error in order to provide hassle free service to our clients.
Way To File Complaint
Our aim is to provide the smooth service to our clients. But in any case you have complaint regarding anything about our site them you send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delight to help you in solving the problem and getting the smooth experience.